You are welcome to another tutorial on Mobile Premier League gaming app platform. In this guide, I am going to show you how to withdraw the money which you have earned by playing on MPL. The process is quite easy to do. MPL lets you grab your earnings in the form Paytm balance or direct in the bank account.
But before learning about the withdrawal rules and process, you should first know how mpl categorises money for its gameplay. There are Bonus Cash, Deposit Cash, Winning Cash and Tokens. You can also withdraw money from mpl without KYC if the withdrawal amount is not too high.
Bonus Cash: It Can be combined with deposit cash to take participate in the daily contest, battle and tournaments and earn winning cash. Normally you get Bonus Cash On Sign Up [ Use the referral code 5HP7BF to get Rs 25 Cash & 20 Tokens], by inviting friends, Daily Speen Wheel etc. Bonus cash cannot be withdrawn.
Deposit Cash: It is the amount which you have added to your MPL Wallet by doing payment using the debit/credit card or net banking. Deposit cash can be used along with bonus cash to participate and play games. Withdrawing deposit cash is not possible.
Winning Cash: It is that you have won by playing tournaments and battles. It can also be used with bonus cash to play. And you can withdraw your winning cash balance anytime without any restrictions.
Token: It is a digital currency launched by MPL for its users to participate in tournaments and battles using tokens.
Steps To Transfer Your Earned Money From MPL Wallet
It is to be noted that only winning balance can only be taken out. You should first check for the winning balance first. Winning balance can be checked by going to the wallet section. The mpl minimum withdrawal limit is Rs 50 and the maximum cash withdrawal limit is Rs 1000 per day. You have only one chance to withdraw your payment in 24 hours. The next chance will be available from the next day.
You can receive the payment in your Paytm wallet or Bank account. But before transferring money, MPL wallet KYC must be done.
There are 4 methods to withdraw your winning cash – Amazon Pay, Bank Account, UPI, and Paytm.
How To Withdraw Winning Money Balance To Paytm Wallet
- Go to the “Wallet” section from the homepage.
- Click on “WITHDRAW” option in front of the Winning Cash balance.
- Now select the Paytm method [If you are a new user then you will be asked to submit your Paytm nyumber].
- Enter the amount [Minimum Rs 50 & Maximum Rs 1000].
- Finally, Click on “WITHDRAW”.
- Done, now wait for at least 3 hours for the balance to be credited to your paytm wallet.
How To Withdraw Winning Balance To Your Bank Account
- Again go to “Wallet” section.
- Now select either UPI or BANK TRANSFER method.
- You will be asked to provide your UPI Address if your select UPI and bank account details if you select bank transfer for the first time.
- Give the payout amount and hit on the “WITHDRAW” option.
- Done, wait for 3 hours for the balance to get credited to the bank account.
What Are The Possible Reasons For Payment Failure/Rules
- Paytm number must be the mobile number used in the MPL account.
- Your Paytm KYC must be done to receive paytm money. It can be either a mini KYC or full KYC.
- Make sure that the UPI address is correctly typed.
- Bank account details must be accurate.
Check Out These MPL Offers & Tricks:
- MPL App Referral Code: Refer & Earn Rs 75 Paytm Cash Per Invite Up To Rs 7500 [LOOT].
- Participate in MPL contest & Win Rs 200 Paytm Cash
- MPL App Add Money Offer: Deposit Rs 20 “6” Times & Get Rs 30 Cashback
- How To Earn Unlimited MPL Tokens 2019(Genuine)